Advanced diagnostics and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of epilepsies, neuropsychological assessment, psychosocial evaluation, psychiatric evaluation (in cooperation with Department of Psychiatry), structural and functional imaging (in cooperation with Department of Neuroradiology);
- Treatment of patients with special needs, rare diseases and drug resistant epilepsies (in cooperation with Departments of Pediatrics, Nephrology, Dermatology, Urology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery);
- Transition of children to adult neurology (in cooperation with Department of Pediatrics).
- Evaluation at the Epilepsy-Monitoring-Unit (EMU)
* Diagnosis and differential diagnosis
* Presurgical evaluation (noninvasive phase I and invasive phase II)
- Presurgical evaluation and planning of surgery (in cooperation with Department of Neurosurgery) – resective procedures, laser ablation surgery
- Postoperative follow-up
- Management of patients with Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS) and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS).