You can come to your first appointment alone or with a relative. We often receive important information from accompanying relatives.
If one of the following diagnostic tests has already been performed, please bring your test results with you to your appointment:
- Radiological examination of the brain (computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)) – ideally original images (electronically or as a print-out) and results.
- Laboratory studies (no older than 1 year)
- List of regular medication
- Ultrasound imaging of brain vasculature (no older than 1 year)
- Blood pressure values from the last 12 months (if available)
Please direct your inquiries for appointments to the outpatient clinic of the University Clinic for Neurology (Universitätsklinik für Neurologie), Floor 6, Leitstelle 6A.
Tel.: +43 (0)1 40400 - 31240, weekdays from 8:00 - 15:00 o’clock.