Information on movement disorders
We offer patients with movement disorders individual and specialized treatment, from the initial diagnosis to treatment in the advanced stages of the disease.
We treat the following clinical pictures, among others:
- Parkinson's disease
- Atypical Parkinson’s syndromes (multiple system atrophy, PSP, CBD, DLB)
- Tremor disorders
- Tic disorders
- Chorea huntington
- Metabolism-related movement disorders
We offer our patients the following services:
- Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of movement disorders
- Additional diagnostics (including MRI, PET, SPECT, liquor diagnostics, skin biopsy, tremor and movement analysis, ultrasound, neuropsychology, genetic diagnostics) will be arranged if necessary.
- Therapy escalation in Parkinson's disease with indications for deep brain stimulation, or pump therapies
- Follow-up care and fine-tuning for deep brain stimulation
- Setting and adapting drug therapies